National Muslim Christian Liaison Committee (NMCLC) invites you to a World Interfaith Harmony Week 2022 Event to celebrate “Listen, Learn, Engage.”
BRIDGING OUR DIVIDES: FOSTERING INCLUSIVITY AND POSITIVE ENGAGEMENTS
How can we be inclusive of those who are different from us?
Join us for an engaging discussion on developing inclusive communities while living out our faith in a multicultural society.
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Shaila Kibria Carter (Master of Ceremonies)
- Interfaith Specialist, Islamic Relief Canada
The Rev. Canon Dr. Scott Sharman (Moderator)
- Animator for Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations, Anglican Church of Canada
Ustadh Ibrahim Long (Panelist)
- Youth Mental Health Lead & Chaplain, Islamic Family & Social Services Association
Pastor Peter Noteboom (Panelist)
- General Secretary, Canadian Council of Churches
Ms. Mabuda Ahmad (Musim Young Adult Panelist)
- Co-Founder, Good Neighbour Project
The event is free and co-sponsored by IDI (Intercultural Dialogue Institute).
Register on Eventbrite.